FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $350AUD | SAME-DAY DISPATCH FOR ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 12PM AEST
Home > Jadore Weft Education - Perth
JADORE ESSENTIALS EDUCATION - WEFT COURSE
$1,499.00 - 40% deposit required ($599.60)
Our in-depth training sessions have been tailored by our specialist educators to leave you feeling completely confident in all aspects of the sew-in flat track weft application. With this exclusive early bird price, spaces won’t last long!
WHEN: Wednesday 25th of March, 9am - 5pm (30min break)
WHERE: International Salon Supplies, 40 Teddington Road, Burswood 6100
METHOD: Sew-in flat track weft extension theory & application
HOW MUCH: $1,499.00 (early bird price - all inclusive)
- Add to cart and check-out, this first payment will act as your deposit ($599.60). Your deposit will secure your seat and is non-refundable.
- Once your deposit is paid, a member of our friendly team will contact you to arrange your final invoice & payment ($899.40). Your final payment must be paid at least 4 business days prior to your class.
- Both payments can be paid via Afterpay.
- Jadore “training hair” weft extensions to apply on head blocks
- Client consultation form (PDF & physical)
- Client care & maintenance form (PDF & physical)
- Jadore Education Certification of Completion
- Jadore notebook (take home), pen & highlighter
- Lunch provided
At the completion of your course, you will also receive an Education Starter Pack (valued at $310.00) which includes:
- Microbeads, application pliers, application looper, weft needs, extension thread & removal pliers
- Jadore boar bristle extension brush
- Jadore salon colour ring
- Extension application placement guides (PDF & physical)
- Jadore professional sectioning clips
- Social media promotional materials
- Jadore window/mirror decal